Sunday, March 27, 2011

Week 8 Challenge

Here we are our last week.  Make your own challenge and follow through with it.  Then tell us about it!

5 comments:

  1. My challenge is to exercise every day...Mon-Sat, for at least 30 minutes. Rode my bike today, 9.5 miles. It felt good in my mind, but my body was not so happy! I guess that's what happens when I only got one day in last week due to the rain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need to post my challenge so that I am accountable in some way (hee-hee). My challenge this week is to exercises 45 minutes M-Sat (at least) but will strive for 60 mins. My work out will consist of mainly cardio, i.,e, walking, jogging, workout videos, and some eliptical. I hope to lose 1-2 lbs! I'm tired of maintaining and not loosing so I need to be consistent with my workout.
    ~Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. My challenge is to try to stay away from sugar this week and continue exercising 3-5 times a week.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. My challenge was to drink water when I feel like eating. Studies show that most the time you think you are hungry, you are really thirsty. If you drink water and wait 20 minutes, you can see if you are still hungry. So I tried drinking when I felt the urge to eat.

    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only met half my challenge :( I exercised my 60 minute goal every day, however, I did not lose 1-2 lbs :( maybe it was the yummy chocolate I devoured :) or Maybe I just gained muscle :)
    ~Connie

    ReplyDelete