Sunday, March 20, 2011

Week 7 Challenge

Ok sisters, only 2 more weeks to go!  This weeks challenge is going to be very hard.  Did you know that in some countries it is not proper to carry your big old soda out of the restaurant you just ate at (most likely some fast food joint).  What if for the week you eat your meal and then step away empty handed until the next meal (no need to keep snacking here and there as you run errands or wander the house)?  That means designate your time for eating and eat then only.  If you go out for lunch, don't refill your soda and bring it with you.  Try not to munch all day long....set your eating schedule and follow it.  Let us know how it goes.

7 comments:

  1. Well, for me, this challenge is a done deal! I already do this regularly! I have a set time I eat (breakfast and lunch), dinner is a little flexible. I never drink soda (rare occasions only), and snacks, well, hardly ever. I've been doing this for so many years, I couldn't even say how long. It just seems natural.

    Sorry, for those who struggle with this, but I must say it is a very good way to control eating habits. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a hard one for me. I had to remind myself to stop snacking between meals. It is definitely a good thing to always remember.
    Sharlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did pretty good this week with the challenge of not snacking. I've given up soda all together, including diet sodas, so that wasn't an issue. I was so busy I didn't even take the time to eat all the regular meals. That led to my main problem..... which is eating too much, too late at night. So this last week I'm going to do better at making time for regular healthy meals, and NOT eating late at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops. That last post was mine. Heidi :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My doctor has me eating 5 times a day. That way your glucose stays more level and it keeps you from being so hungry that you over eat. When I am home I find it hard not to grab something just because. This week I was trying to notice when I did and tried to catch myself. I tried to only eat my planned 5 times. Some days that was hard. You wouldn't think it would be hard eating 5 times a day.

    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did well with this weeks challenge. Didn't snack on bad snacks.. I do snack on carrots during the day though but I think that counts as good snacks :)
    -Connie

    ReplyDelete
  7. For me, not eating after 8 PM is very helpful to not snack, and I do not drink very much soda, including diet. My biggest challenge is afternoon about 2 or 3 PM.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete