Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Learning to blog

Did you ever think you would have to learn to blog in order to lose weight?  I figured this would be the best way to be held accountable without having weekly group meetings.  Each person will have to post their point total for each week by Saturday at 11:59 pm otherwise you will lose your group meeting points. This week I want everyone to write a comment to this post to let me know you can successfully do it, and it will have to be written by the deadline of Saturday, 11:59pm.  Make sure you sign your name at the end of your comment so we all know who has written it.

We will officially begin keeping track of our numbers on Sunday (Feb. 6th), but I want you all to weigh yourself on Saturday (Feb. 5th).  Our numbers will be added up from Sunday through Saturday, so your next weigh-in will be Saturday again.  You can choose the time of day for your weigh-in, just be consistent.  You don't need to tell us how much you weigh!  And for those who don't need to lose pounds, just substitute that with eliminating an unhealthy habit you have!

I am excited to get this going again...let's get in shape and be healthy!

-Sharlene

PS We are adding a new element to this round of weight loss....we will have a weekly challenge!  These are going to be AWESOME!

22 comments:

  1. I love this and am so excited! Yippeeee!

    Love,
    Audrey

    P.S. Sorry, but I couldn't help but project my points total on the side. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to a good next 8 weeks!
    Sharlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad we didn't start this week. Thanks for putting all of this work into doing this. - Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, thanks so much Sharlene! Audrey, I loved your point projection. I want to do that too! -Ana :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As of today, I am committed to GROUNDingtheHOG within myself.

    xoxoSusie Bessinger

    ReplyDelete
  8. OKAAAY! Here we go sisters! :)
    Jane Moffitt

    ReplyDelete
  9. YES!!! I needed this to help me loose weight before Joey's wedding next month. (Christmas goodies were not kind to me) Thanks Sharlene!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. I missed the last round bc I just had Logan, so Im excited to get some motivation to work out!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! I'm in! Had my last yummy donut :( ~Connie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm trying to lose those holiday pounds. Hopefully this helps. Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is my second attempt to post a comment. I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm in! YAY! Good luck everyone!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  14. We are raring to go!! Ingrid & Tammy (her daughter. Tammy's email is t_toler@msn.com)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nothing like very last minute. Well I guess I have 26min to go! Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well, I think I'm a bit late this week! My computer had a few "off" days...literally, and is now humming once again! Yay!
    This will be fun!

    My support is Danny. He can always get me moving and likes when we work on keeping fit together!

    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  17. My support group of 2 is my beautiful daughter, Brianne. I want to grow up to be just like her! She always motivates me to work on looking and feeling better! I wish you guys could get to know her!
    Jane M.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is really helping me keep up with my exercising! Yay! I just need to learn to control my cravings! : ) Heidi

    ReplyDelete