Saturday, February 26, 2011

Week 4 Challenge

I hope you all had a good week!  Here we are starting week 4 and I present a new challenge to you.  This week I challenge you to try out 2 or 3 new exercise moves on a part of your body that you want to improve.  One of my favorite trainers is Bob from Biggest Loser...he has a website that has some really good workout ideas, maybe some will work for you!  http://www.mytrainerbob.com

Post a comment on here and let us know how your workout was...add the link too if it was one you would like to share with the rest of us!

I CHALLENGE YOU!!!

8 comments:

  1. I did some moves from mytrainerbob. They were quite challenging,and for some reason I can't pull them up right now. One of them was doing jumping jacks, but starting out in a squatting position and keeping the jump low. BURN BABY BURN! My quads were on FIRE!
    Sharlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did lift my little free weights for my arms last night. That is my challenge for the week.
    Jane M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to Weight Watchers website and looked up some excercises to tone my butt. I've done them 4 times this week. One was a lunge and the first time I couldn't do it because my knee gave out. Boy it stinks getting old!!
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This week I focused on my arms and glutes. All my exercises focused on those parts of my body. I did sets if arm curls, circles, and various exercises with free weights.For glutes I did various sets of squats with different daily routines. I got a lot of the ideas from the exercises videos on demand, under exercise & fitness:)
    -Connie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I focused on the lower half...I found a slew of exercises on fitness.com (the magazine) but I have found that Julian Michaels' lunges kill me every time. She says to do 5 sets of 25; I am hating life the next day after getting through just one set. Julian's video is posted on my blog if anyone's interested in working the toushy... ;)
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't have time to try something new, I confess. I just stuck with the bike riding and walking. Unless you call vacuuming for an hour a workout! lol!

    janine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I chose two arm exercises, using weights, from the book Bodystyling Beyond 40. They were fun, and great for these arms, that definitely need a LOT of work.

    Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just got to say that Jillian Michael's workouts totally kick my butt! She is super intense!
    ~Connie

    ReplyDelete