So far gals, we are figuring things out!
I am a day early for this, but your challenge for week 1 is to find a support person/group for life (ok, maybe not for life, but for the next 8 weeks at least). It may be your spouse (although sometimes, they like to lead you astray to those tasty temptations ;) Just find a person or a group who you can turn to when things get tough for you. Someone who will be able to talk you out of eating that delicious donut or fabulous fries and help remind you what your ultimate goal is (maybe setting a realistic goal will be good too). Talk to this person/group and work out a plan. THEN comment on this post and tell us who your support is and what your plan is. I think this will help us all successfully get through these next 8 weeks.
After you have done this, you will have earned your 10 challenge points!
Go sisters!
Hi,
ReplyDeleteMy beautiful daughter Tammy is Toler my support person,
Thanks, Sharlene!
Ingrid Toler
My mom, Ingrid Toler is my support person. thank-you so much for letting me join your awesome group!
ReplyDeleteTammy Toler
My trusty neighbor Kim will be my support person. She can drop by any time and peek in my refrigerator and pantry and make sure I don't have any hidden sweets. Plus we are going to try to go to the gym once a week and remind each other to drink water. Then hopefully, 10 lbs less, I'll be able to fit into all my old clothes! Hooray!
ReplyDelete-Ana Atkinson
My support person is Valerie Kennington. I am not a computer person so i'm having problems getting this done but I can learn????
ReplyDeleteLauralee Brewer
My support person is Cheryl Nelson...she knows me and still loves me...(I think, she better) Cheryl is an un-official member of our team...Let's all get healthy!!! HooRay!!!
ReplyDeleteLenora Birchfield
My husband is my support. He is the one who helps me to get out and exercise when I don't want to.
ReplyDeleteYeah, that last comment was from me, Lori. Gotta get used to signing my name on comments.
ReplyDeleteI have more than 1 support person. My husband, my sister, Pam, and my friend Carmen. My husband supports me in all the things I do. Pam and Carmen and I are Weight Watchers together.
ReplyDeleteKristie
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMy friend Cassie is my support person. She has been my gym partner for the past couple weeks and we keep each other going!
ReplyDeleteAngie Dixon
My support is Danny. He can always get me moving and likes when we work on keeping fit together!
ReplyDeleteJanine
My support group of 2 is my beautiful daughter, Brianne. I want to grow up to be just like her! She always motivates me to work on looking and feeling better! I wish you guys could get to know her!
ReplyDeleteJane M.
My support is Steve (when he is around) and Kira for all the other time!
ReplyDeletePS Kira, that's a lot of pressure on you ;)
My support buuudy will be MY Steve. He's really good at catching me as I've got my hand in the secret stash...
ReplyDeleteAudrey
Loving this Challenge! Finally put my old running shoes to good use! My support team are my beautiful friends, Kim & Ana.. They remind me to drink that water & eat those veggies! My co-worker Yesenia & Rosa (my gym fanatic Sis) remind me to work out those muscles for 60 minutes a day,M-F! :} ~Connie
ReplyDeletep.s. Sharlene, thanks for all those tips in the e-mail they have been great to reference!
Sharlene - I can totally handle the pressure. As long as you'll return the favor. My man is a cookie eating - no weight gaining kind of guy. Definitely not fair.
ReplyDeleteOy - that was me, Kira who wrote that last one. I think I was dreaming about those cookies I mentioned and forgot to add my name. Focus Kira, focus.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI'm so ashamed of my low point total for this week! :( I did no exercise at all and it shows. My body wants to lose the post-pregnancy weight but putting in that exercise time has been a herculean effort that I haven't been able to conquer. I must do better in Week 2!
ReplyDelete-Ana
I keep forgetting to add my name!
My support buddy is mom in law Noreen
ReplyDeleteI can always phone her in times of need to help rescue me
Katrina